Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Campbell's Vegetable Beef

Arghghh!!

Professional development, career planning, GMAT, PMP certification ... Do I really want to stay here and make a long-term contribution or should I be pursuing something else? 'So much estimation instead of thorough planning ... Why don't those people know what it takes to produce this stuff? They must be totally oblivious! And why can't they see that I have so much to contribute?!!!

Boy, the fall foliage here is beautiful.

Application due dates, fees ... How and the heck am I going to find the time to prepare for this test? I'm going to be all over the planet in the next two months! How am I going to study? A better question yet, how am I going to pay for all this schooling? It's expensive! Ah, but just think of the experiences, the people, the skills, and your own marketability! It will pay for itself! But, will it really? Do I even want to pursue this?

I should just call Nange to say hi and see how her kids are doing.

What's up with this Project Management stuff? Do I even want to get certified and make this my life? I don't seem to have enough hours in the day to plan this out, make a decision, and then pursue it and keep myself healthy and fit all at the same time.

Sometimes, you just want a bowl of Campbell's vegetable beef soup.

3 comments:

Natalia Gray said...

WOW! so many questions. good luck with that! where are you exactly? I'm visiting my family in AZ :) Happy Halooweeeeeen.

kia said...

Hey you! So I just found your blog (and since I'm still new to the blogging world whenever I find people's blogs I get really excited). Anyway, so I think that you should not worry about all of that stuff, enjoy the Shenendoah Valley's autumn, and then come visit me in Boston. But seriously, good luck!

cynthia said...

Amen to that!